Monday, April 7, 2014

recent scraps

So, I have taken on my paper scrapbooking again.  It is so rewarding to pull out paints, papers and embellishments to play with.  I love the feel of the finished project in my hands instead of just a new image for my screen saver.  You see, I never actually print my digital pages.  It is just too much expense for me.  I thought it would be fun to come drop some photos of the last few pages I have done.  

This is a fun project I have started for the Mixed Media class at Studio Calico.
Its my first class and the first week has been awesome.  I am learning so much about mixing different mediums to get a fun pretty look for scrapping.  I have a feeling it will come in handy for other art projects as well.

| papers: pink, green, wood grain, feather | stickers | stamp | rub on

Of course since I love to have so much to do, I am still digital scrapping for several teams.  Yesterday Paislee Press had a new release.  I love her templates so much.  


That's it for this time.  I will be back soon with more Project Life pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment