Monday, October 20, 2014

Jot Magazine Mood Board Challenge

I ran across a post at Jot Magazine announcing the October/November mood board challenge and just had to make a page.  The colors and the inspiration were too pretty to not make something.
The board had pretty blues, greys, yellow and red.  I usually scrap in more pinks and yellows so it was a nice change.  And it was an excuse to scrap this photo of my son.  He gets left out of the traditional pages a lot because of the abundance of pink in my supplies.  Poor kiddo.  At least my project life pages feature him more often.

Well, here is what I came up with.  It is super simple and focuses on the photo, which I love.







I used a smattering of Studio Calico, Pink Paislee, Maggie Holmes (1 + 2) and some random things from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great page! love the negative/white space and all your embellies fit together wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this layout! Such perfect placement of all the lovely embellies - it all just works so well together! Thanks for joining in on the jot mood board challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete