Monday, February 23, 2015

this is you | paper issues cut file

On Saturday a new FREE cut file was posted at Paper Issues.  I didn't have time to play with it before it went live so I made something on Saturday to share here with you.

I just grabbed up the memory planner goodies from PI and couldn't wait to play with them.  I don't have the planner binder yet but there was so much to use I figured I could make a page while I waited.  These polka dots and flowers were calling my name.







As always, head on over to Paper Issues to grab the free cut file and link up to win a swag bag.  Cassie's swag bags are amazing so you don't want to miss grabbing one for yourself.

Don't forget if you are in the mood for some shopping, use the code "3littleks" to get 20% off in the Paper Issues store.



1 comment: