Sunday, April 19, 2015

Confetti | loved this happy day layout

I still have a lot of photos that came out of the frames on my walls.  They are all so pretty and I have a hard time deciding which ones to scrap next.  This time I laid out a few and asked my kids to chose my next photo.  This is the one they liked most.  I am pretty sure this was from when my littlest one was two.  This is one of my favorite photos of her and her brother.  So much love.


 photo DSC_4765_zpsu3n2x0ne.jpg


 photo DSC_4769_zpsfbsx0xfq.jpg

 photo DSC_4768_zpse1rsogdx.jpg
 photo DSC_4767_zpsuiecjq4f.jpg

 photo DSC_4770_zpsk0zj4dzs.jpg

They are not always happy.  They don't always behave or obey.  They certainly do not always clean their rooms or do their chores when asked.  Still, my heart is happy to be their mama.  I am grateful every day for my children.  Even when they frustrate me.  All I need do is think back on moments like this to remember the good stuff they are made of.

product list
Maggie Holmes | Confetti:

P.S.  I am using this layout as my entry to the Jot Magazine Mood Board Challenge.  I went to check it out and realized this page is perfect.  Head on over there to try your hand at it!  It's super fun this month.

5 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FAB!! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Jot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and love the 'confetti' collection you used too! Thanks for joining in with the Jot Mood Board :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining us over at Jot for our April Mood Board challenge. This looks divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really loving the sweet details! Such a beautiful LO. Thanks for playing along with the Moodboard over at Jot...x

    ReplyDelete