Friday, July 3, 2015

adventure awaits | gossamer blue

Good morning friends!  I have my first page for Gossamer Blue to share with you today.  As soon as I got my kits and saw the circle stickers by Evaliscous and the buttons by Shimelle, I knew just what I wanted to do for this page.  
My trusty silhouette came out and lots of circles in different sizes were cut to be layered together.  

TIP:  I put 4 of the 6x6 papers on my mat and used photoshop to set up the different cuts on a 12x12 sheet before cutting.  That way I could cut all of them at once.  It allowed me to see what sizes were being cut for each pattern of paper, too.  It made for much easier layering when it came time to put the page together.  

the layout:


the details:






That is it for this post but I will have two more pages to share with you soon!


Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment